ASEA is a consulting and training agency specialized to implement Sustainable and Social Procurement in your organisation and your Supply Chain.
ASEA aims to demonstrate that a professional procurement function can participate on long-term value creation for stakeholders, by promoting economic development on territories, minimizing impacts on the environment, inserting remote people from employment and adding strong values through the procurement process.
ASEA has proven consultancy and training records since 2008 with companies and institutions in public and private sectors.
ASEA is partner of a global network of high profile sustainable procurement experts .
Our tools : Evaluation of compliance, maturity level on sustainable procurement and CSR, assessor of french label on responsible supplier relations , life cycle costing, risk assessment matrix
Our scopes :
- Policy and Stratégy (Integrate sustainability into the organisations procurement policy and strategy – It is vital to align the sustainable procurement goals with the high level strategy of the organisation and with the procurement strategy)
- Organisation of the procurement function towards sustainability. It covers governance, setting priorities, developing people, supplier engagement and measuring performance.
- Procurement Process . Take concrete and pragmatic actions on each step of the procurement process, according to the maturity of each organization . It covers how to do procurement differently to deliver sustainability.
- Leading changes with internal stakeholders (buyers and enablers) and external (suppliers and subcontractors).
Annie Sorel founded ASEA after 20 years as a Head of Procurement for major French companies in the eye wear and garment industries.
She is also involved in several national and international initiatives on Sustainable Procurement
- administrator of the French Think Tank on Sustainable Procurement, the ObsAR since 2012
- leads different working groups for ObsAR (with production of guide books) since 2010
- expert on Fairtrade (with production of guide books) since 2010
- member of “Comité 21”, the biggest network on Sustainable Development in France since 2009
- member of the French delegation on the project of ISO24000 Standard on Sustainable Procurement since 2013
- Partner of the United Nations 10-year Sustainable Public Procurement Programme since 2016
In the field of Gender Equality, she created and is President of BFN “Business au Féminin”, a network aiming to influence and promote women at high levels (50 entrepreneurs and top managers) since 2006 and she co-created a network of expert women “Les Fameuses” (230 members), with a special top-level event each year about gender equality, diversity in Nantes, France since 2012.